The OPTISONIC 6300 is an ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for permanent mount installation. It is particularly suitable for flow measurement of (non-)conductive liquids at any location where inline measurement is not possible or desirable. The flowmeter consists of a stainless steel sensor rail with two integrated transducers or for large pipe sizes of a sensor rail set with two rails and integrated transducers in each rail. Any version comes with a wall-mounted or field mounted ultrasonic signal converter. Its robust clamp-on rail is highly flexible and can be very easily attached to virtually any pipe up to DN4000 / 160".
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Robust industrial design to provide maximum reliability
- Easy and accurate sensor mounting using a stainless steel rail system
- Minimal maintenance using efficient re-greasing concept or solid coupling pads
- Optimal accuracy due to factory flow calibration
- X-mode dual path sensor for extra reliability
- Measurement range: 0.1...20 m/s (200:1)
- Integrated thermal energy calculation
- Extended temperature (XT) version available for all sensor rail sizes to measure liquids up to +200ºC / +392ºF
- IP68 / Nema 6P option
- Namur NE107 diagnostics
- With wall-mounted or field-mounted converter